Re: BUG #5896: When server cannot be started, first it says that it couldn't be started and then Server Started - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Nacho Mezzadra
Subject Re: BUG #5896: When server cannot be started, first it says that it couldn't be started and then Server Started
Date
In response to Re: BUG #5896: When server cannot be started, first it says that it couldn't be started and then Server Started  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
List pgsql-bugs
Meaning that I should fix the service script myself? It's not that i
wouldn't do it, but just making sure what you are saying.

Thanks and regards,
Nacho.-