Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On 10 February 2011 03:04, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> iirc, there's some code in events.cpp which skips certain types of
> background redraw. Try commenting that out.

Perhaps you should commit my earlier patch. It's very difficult to
predict how long it will take to figure this out.

By the way, your earlier commit "Implement a more reliable method for
detecting changes to the focussed" broke 2.9 compatibility, which I've
fixed.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan