Re: pgadmin 1.10.5 crash - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Serhat Sevki Dincer
Subject Re: pgadmin 1.10.5 crash
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> Fixed in 1.12.2+ and 1.13+. Not sure when though.
>
> Unfortunately, there'll be no fix for 1.10. We don't have the manpower
> to work on so old releases.

It is just the previous "so old" stable release. This excludes the
whole debian-ish world from this needed fix (assuming downloading the
source and building it is no fun for normal users. see
packages.debian.org and packages.ubuntu.com, they all have 1.10.5).
Maybe if you can point out the specific git commit fixing this, I will
try to get this included into debian/ubuntu. Or even I could help
maintain the 1.10 branch?

Thanks..