Re: Proposal: q-gram GIN and GiST indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Proposal: q-gram GIN and GiST indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't know this code well enough to give you any
> meaningful feedback, but I hope someone will.

Really Oleg and Teodor are the only people well-qualified to comment on
such stuff.  (It sounds reasonable to me, but I wouldn't know if there
are problems in the idea.)  They may be too busy right at the moment.

Thank you for reply. I'm going to ask Oleg and Teodor for their feedback.

----
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.