Trouble uninstalling old postgresql installs on osx - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Geoff Bowers
Subject Trouble uninstalling old postgresql installs on osx
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi there,

Have been trying to uninstall old instances of Postgres from my Snow
Leopard install, preparing to install 9.0

Not sure how old these instances are (probably dates back to 7). I can
see them in the active process list, but I'm not sure how to
permanently stop them. Any old timers have some tips on nuking old
installs? Don't need any settings or data from them.. Just looking for
scorched earth.

Any help much appreciated,

GB