pgagent installation -- ccmake - getting selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static - Mailing list pgsql-general

From akp geek
Subject pgagent installation -- ccmake - getting selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static
Date
Responses Re: pgagent installation -- ccmake - getting selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
hi all -

         I am trying to install the pgagent on solaris. when I do the ccmake /opt/postgres/apps/pgAgent-3.0.1-Source, I am getting the following error.

         CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:271 (MESSAGE):
   The selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.6, debug: no, static: yes,
   unicode: yes, modules: base) is not available.
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:91 (FIND_PACKAGE)

thanks for the help

Regards