Re: cannot drop a trigger - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: cannot drop a trigger
Date
List pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: Erkelens, Erik HDi [mailto:Erik.Erkelens@Heidelberg.com]
Sent: 14 November 2001 20:17
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] cannot drop a trigger

Hi,

I wasn't able to delete a trigger by selecting it and clicking on 'drop object' in pgAdmin 1.1.66, this works for other
objects so I assume it's a bug.
Hmm, I'll take a look at that. Was there an error message?
I like the interface, some improvements that would be helpful:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it - suggestions are always welcome.

- the logfile window is always on top, I would prefer if another window would be able to be raised over it
Under Tools -> Options, uncheck the "Log Window 'Always on top'?" option. If you prefer to get rid of the log window, it can be switched off on the View menu.

- could the 'right-click-menu' do a context sensitive create object ? Eg. if I have tables selected in a database
  it would bring up the create table interface, if I have triggers selected, creat trigger would come up.
Yes, I have considered this in the past and just not done it yet. I'll add it to the To-Do list so I don't forget!

Regards, Dave.