Python access to macOS keychain - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Neil
Subject Python access to macOS keychain
Date
List pgadmin-support
When I start pgAdmin on macOS, I get a request to allow ‘Python' access to my keychain.

Allowing ‘Python' unfettered access to my keychain is not acceptable.  I would however, allow pgAdmin to access my
keychain.

I understand that pgAdmin is using python.

Can someone explain or point to an explanation about the security implications of allowing ‘Python' to access my
keychain?

Is this really an unlimited authority for any Python process to access my keychain as the dialog implies?

Thanks,
Neil