Re: [GENERAL] Database Design tool - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Patrick Bakker
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Database Design tool
Date
List pgsql-sql

I had gASQL working once but that was awhile ago. gASQL has now been renamed as Mergeant and is being developed in conjunction with the gnome-db libraries as far as I know. I don't think there has been a stable release of it yet, although it is under active development.

Patrick