problems with silent installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kriegbaum, Markus
Subject problems with silent installation
Date
List pgsql-general
hi,

i´ve a problem with the silent installation of postgres. i´ve downloaded postgres 8.2 and want to install it silently.
sofar I thought I should go by:

msiexec /I postgresql-8.2-int-msi /qn INTERNALLAUNCH=1 ADDLOCAL=server,psql,docs BASEDIR="C:\postgres"

If I execute this, the installation starts, but throws the exeption: "The installer has encountered an unexpexted error
installtingthis package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2711."

Anyone an idea what this means an how I can get it working???

Thanks a lot,

Markus