Linux World Expo Boston booth - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Brian Kilpatrick
Subject Linux World Expo Boston booth
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello PGSQL community members,

I am trying to gauge the level of interest of people who wish to be
involved in the planning and staffing of a community booth at Linux
World Expo Boston. For this to come together we will need volunteers to
man the booth, and persons to do setup and tear down, as well as other
misc. logistical support. For this to happen we will need a critical
mass of people who can commit their time to manning the booth. This
would be great for anyone who has already planned to go to the show.

  The time to register as an exhibitor is fast approaching so if you
have interest please contact me ASAP.

Please also get in touch if you have any interest in sponsoring any
Postgres promotional materials to be made available in the booth at the
show.

The Expo floor is open to the public at the times below. I am waiting
to find out on the booth setup times.

Tuesday February 15, 2005
10:00 AM
5:00 PM