RES: pg_controldata question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Elielson Fontanezi
Subject RES: pg_controldata question
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!
    I am using the postgres 7.2.1 and I found these utility:
pg_controldata
in contrib directoy.
    Download not the rpm file, but the tar file, and you will find it.

E.F.:> -----Mensagem original-----
E.F.:> De: stefan@extum.com [mailto:stefan@extum.com]
E.F.:> Enviada em: terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2002 09:39
E.F.:> Para: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
E.F.:> Assunto: [GENERAL] pg_controldata question
E.F.:>
E.F.:>
E.F.:>
E.F.:> Hi,
E.F.:>
E.F.:> I am reading "Mastering PG administration " from
E.F.:> http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/admin.pdf by
E.F.:> Bruce. There is a
E.F.:> pg_controldata command which somehow is not included in
E.F.:> 7.2.1 PG - RedHat
E.F.:>
E.F.:> Is this an obsolete tool or just contrib something ?
E.F.:>
E.F.:>
E.F.:> stefan
E.F.:>
E.F.:>
E.F.:> TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an
E.F.:> appropriate
E.F.:> subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your
E.F.:> message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
E.F.:>