Re: IDPUG Registration on PostgreSQL Website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: IDPUG Registration on PostgreSQL Website
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Lucky,

On Dec 28, 2017, at 11:34 PM, Lucky Haryadi <lucky@equnix.asia> wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to inform that Indonesia has already had a PostgreSQL User Group, called IDPUG.
We already have 4 community events, held since 2016, as you can see on our Meetup website

Most of people in IDPUG are enterprises users, implementors, students, and developers who use PostgreSQL in Indonesia.
We want to register IDPUG to postgresql.org website for Local User Group.
Please tell us if there are some requirements to be fulfilled to register the user group.

That is exciting news! I have added IDPUG to the user groups [https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/] page.

Thank you :)

You’re welcome! I hope you continue to have success with the user group and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Best,

Jonathan