Re: Re: [PERFORM] Sub-optimal plan for a paginated query on a view with another view inside of it. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Igor Neyman
Subject Re: Re: [PERFORM] Sub-optimal plan for a paginated query on a view with another view inside of it.
Date
List pgsql-performance

From: slapo@centrum.sk [mailto:slapo@centrum.sk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:43 AM
To: Igor Neyman; Pavel Stehule
Cc: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [PERFORM] Re: [PERFORM] Sub-optimal plan for a paginated query on a view with another view inside of it.

You're right, it does... but it's quite odd, because I re-ran the explain-analyze statement and got the same results.
Still, the query now runs for about a second as mentioned before, so it's almost like something's missing from the
explain,but I'm certain I copied it all.

I did this via pgadmin, but that shouldn't matter, should it?

Thank you,

Peter Slapansky

At very end of explain analyze output there should be a line:

Total runtime: ....

What do you get there?

Regards,
Igor Neyman