Re: date type changing to timestamp without time zone in postgres 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Albe Laurenz
Subject Re: date type changing to timestamp without time zone in postgres 9.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Rishi Gokhale wrote:
> Thanks very much for your quick responses. I am indeed using EDB's postgres plus.
>
> It looks like it has a function thats forcing the date type to change to a timestamp. I actually
> deleted that function, but it still didn't help.

You shouldn't delete any functions.

But since EDB's PostgreSQL fork behaves differently in this respect,
you'd be better off asking them for help.
This mailing list only deals with standard PostgreSQL.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe