PostgresLondon 2020 CFP Now Open! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Britt Cole
Subject PostgresLondon 2020 CFP Now Open!
Date
List pgsql-announce
PostgresLondon 2020 will be held on July 7 - 8, with an optional training day on July 6th.

The conference will be hosted at 30 Euston Square in London.

- Call for Papers -

PostgresLondon 2020 Call for Papers is now open and we’re looking for interesting presentations, case studies, and
talkson the topics below.

This list is not exhaustive – we would love to receive any interesting submissions surrounding PostgreSQL.

- New Features in PostgreSQL 12
- PostgreSQL 13 – What’s in store for the future of PostgreSQL?
- Deployment and Administration of large scale/enterprise PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Cloud and CloudNative
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering and/or High Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL

Submission deadline is 27 March 2020 at midnight GMT.

You can submit your talk proposal here: https://forms.gle/5m8ybUt9YDZG4gVU7

Please visit the PostgresLondon website for more information: http://postgreslondon.org

We look forward to having you join us for another great event.

See you in London!

Britt Cole - 2ndQuadrant
PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise
Britt.Cole@2ndQuadrant.com | https://2ndQuadrant.com