New Release needed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Stephen Ross
Subject New Release needed
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hello Support

I have the latest version of pgadmin3 that was released on 2013-10-11 and need to use the SSH tunneling functionality to connect to a database. As mentioned in http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Support-for-non-standard-SSH-port-td5778416.html, the port field is missing from this release for the SSH Tunneling tab. I see that there was a patch created during that email thread, and that it was provided on 2013-11-18. Would it be possible for a 1.18.2 release that includes that patch to allow easy deployment that includes that fix as I am seeing online that there are a number of people with the same issue and all of the suggestions involve using third-party solutions to force an SSH tunnel instead of working natively?

Thank you

Stephen Ross
Software Developer, HCM

Office: 813.343.0312
Fax: 813.283.2828
Email: Stephen.Ross@tribridge.com

Tribridge

Helping our Customers become more Productive, Profitable, Competitive and Secure

The information contained in this message and its attachments is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This information may be privileged and confidential in nature and protected by law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please delete the message with its attachments and notify the sender immediately.