Re: Emacs and postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: Emacs and postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Sean,

On Feb 23, 2005, at 4:19 PM, Sean Davis wrote:

> Does anyone know of an interface between emacs and psql?  I currently
> use it as my default editor and do my share of save and then \i.  I
> just gave pgEdit a try and liked many aspects of it, but I still like
> Emacs as an editor and wondered if anyone else has tricks/plugins for
> emacs users.

Thanks for trying pgEdit. I know it can't ever be emacs, but let me
know if there are some particular things in the emacs compatibility
features that add, improve, or fix.

I'm keeping a blog now if you are interested in following pgEdit design
and development.

http://pgedit.com/blog/1

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/