Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Date
List pgsql-bugs

> 23 дек. 2020 г., в 12:52, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> написал(а):
>
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 12:23:28PM +0500, Andrey Borodin wrote:
>> Do I understand correctly that check-world tests on buildfarm 'make
>> check-prepared-txns' and the problem is somewhere in my machines? Or
>> something is actually broken\outdated?
>
> FWIW, I
> see no failures at the top of REL9_6_STABLE.

Thanks, Michael! The problem was indeed within my machines. maintainer-cleanup is not enough for make
check-prepared-txns.Fresh real installation is necessary.

I've checked that test works down to REL9_5_STABLE with patch.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.