PG Commander 1.0 released on Mac App Store - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Jakob Egger
Subject PG Commander 1.0 released on Mac App Store
Date
List pgsql-announce
I'm proud to announce the release of my new PostgreSQL app for the Mac, PG Commander.

PG Commander is a GUI made specifically for Postgres users on the Mac.
It sports unique features like a row editor with foreign key support and a powerful SQL Terminal with history.

PG Commander is available on the Mac App Store at a price of $60 / 55€:
http://appstore.com/mac/pgcommander

A free trial is available on the PG Commander Website:
http://eggerapps.at/pgcommander/

For volume discounts, please contact me via email.

Best regards,
Jakob Egger