Re: [pgadmin-support] Bug in pgadmin III displa - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Godshall Michael
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] Bug in pgadmin III displa
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I did download the binary(pgadmin3-0.9.0-1.i386.rpm).  The folder on the mirror now only has a RedHat9.0 folder.  I think it used to be named just RedHat but maybe I originally mis-read it.

I still have the rpm if that would help.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Pflug [mailto:pgadmin@pse-consulting.de]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 11:42 AM
To: jm@poure.com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers; Michael_Godshall@gmachs.com; Adam H. Pendleton
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgadmin-support] Bug in pgadmin III
displaying/exporting dat

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Vendredi 3 Octobre 2003 17:52, Andreas Pflug a écrit :

>>Or did Jean-Michel just forget to use --enable-static when building?
>>

>No, the packages use %configure --enable-debug --enable-static
>--with-wx-config=%{withwxconfig}. And I can confirm that the SSL combo does
>not display under RedHat 9.

So that distri isn't compiled for SSL.

Michael, did you use said binary package? If not, which did you use?

If Michael really did use that RH9 package, this would mean that
libcrypto and libssl are linked, but pgAdmin3 is SSL-disabled. This
certainly wouldn't make sense.

So if SSL is not defined, the ssl libs may not be linked to it either.

Regards,
Andreas