Re: Document DateStyle effect on jsonpath string() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Document DateStyle effect on jsonpath string()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Jul 19, 2024, at 10:22, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Here’s a rebase on 5784a49. I also updated the commitfest item[1] to link to a new pull request[2], since I seem to
haveturned the other one into the tz conversion bug fix.

> [1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/49/5101/
> [2]: https://github.com/theory/postgres/pull/8

Rebase on 47c9803. I also changed the commitfest item[1] to “ready for committer”, since jian reviewed it, though I
couldn’tsee a way to add jian as a reviewer in the app. Hope that makes sense.

Best,

David

Attachment