Re: clang's static checker report. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
Subject Re: clang's static checker report.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 23 Aug 2009, at 20:31, Tom Lane wrote:

> Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj@pointblue.com.pl> writes:
>> for the record, here's patch that marks elog, etc as dead ends:
>
> That does not look like the right thing at all, since now the checker
> will believe that elog(NOTICE) and such don't return.  I think you
> need to use Martijn's suggestion instead.

Still, there are few worrying finds on that list as it is anyway.
I hope you guys will find it useful.

I'll modify macro according to Martijn's suggesion, and rerun it again.
My laptop is pretty slow, so it will be probably another 1-1.5h before
I'll get it.