unexpected connection in query window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Little, Douglas
Subject unexpected connection in query window
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,
I'm seeing behavior that is unexpected. Hopeing to get a better understanding of how PGadmin manages connections

I have a query window with 20+sql statements,  connected to my fqa database.  I'm running sql individually  and seeing
thatsometimes they are directed to my prod database, instead of the fqa database that is the displayed connection for
thewindow.

I have several query windows open,  but only submitting queries from the active window at this time.
I have 2 server status windows open for my fqa and prod database
I am switching between the running query, and the system status's to monitor execution.

What should I expect pgadmin to do with the multiple connections?

Thanks
Doug