Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Campbell, Lance
Subject Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool
Date
Re: Volunteer to build a configuration tool  ("Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej.groups@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-docs
Mario,
The JavaScript configuration tool I proposed would not be in the install
of PostgreSQL.  It would be an HTML page.  It would be part of the HTML
documentation or it could be a separate HTML page that would be linked
from the HTML documentation.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect