Annoying DLL mismatch message - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Eddelbuettel, Dirk
Subject Annoying DLL mismatch message
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I installed the postodbc (v06-40-0006), and can now access the PostgreSQL on
the Linux box from NT. However, each access (from Excel via Query) greats me
with an error message:
The ODBC resource DLL (odbcint.dll) is a different version than the
ODBC setup.dll (odbccp32.dll).You need to reinstall the ODBC components to ensure proper
operation.

This is on NT4 SP4.  How do I address this (I tried copying other versions
of the DLLs from other NT boxes, only to get similar but slightly different
messages),  or else suppress it?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Dirk