Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Estonian PUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Estonian PUG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Ervin,

On Feb 5, 2017, at 4:33 AM, Ervin Weber <webervin@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thanks to EU conference, me and Karel got list of 71  people who
expressed interest in Estonian Community. Most people said PUG is
definitely needed, one troll was against, and 5 people who have emails
ending with .fi said that group should be "combined" with Helsinki PUG
:)

So we are starting,  with event on  2017.02.21, current plan is to
have something quarterly.

google.groups: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pgug-ee

That is awesome :-) I have your group to the user groups list here: https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

Most importantly at current moment we have lack of presenters, so
anyone who is reading this (or knows someone) and will be visiting
Tallinn on 21st February or at some point in ~ 3 months - please let
me know, or just submit talk via
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeypqwYeevnHHrjlhzzSqGRuAVjQvCWr0oMmj_44VSSAFjXNw/viewform
Sadly we currently have no budget for speakers/travel costs, so all we
can offer is big thanks.

Good luck with your event!

Jonathan