Seed database for import - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Birchall, Austen
Subject Seed database for import
Date
Re: Seed database for import  (Richard Broersma <richard.broersma@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-novice

Hi

I am about to create my first postgres database with the aim of establishing some backup and recovery routines.

While I am OK with creating the basic database my question is:

Is there available any a postgres dump file that I can import into my database in order to populate it and so make my backup and recovery test more meaningful.

Mant thanks

Austen

Austen Birchall  Senior Database Administrator
Met Office
FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884481 Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
E-mail: austen.birchall@metoffice.gov.uk Website:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk