Re: PATCH: Fix the issue for saving query output as CSV - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: PATCH: Fix the issue for saving query output as CSV
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Yes, Safari is exception case because it does not support download attribute of hyperlink <a> element.

Ref:  http://caniuse.com/#feat=download

I was not able to find any workaround for Safari as of now that’s is why I mentioned only Firefox & IE in my last
email,
Earlier it was only working on Chrome and with this patch it will work with Chrome/Firefox/IE.

Regards,
Murtuza