Re: Add Pgfe library to client interfaces - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Add Pgfe library to client interfaces
Date
Re: Add Pgfe library to client interfaces  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Re: Add Pgfe library to client interfaces  (Dmitry Igrishin <dmitigr@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-docs
> On 28 Jun 2018, at 15:32, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jun  1, 2018 at 05:56:34PM +0300, Dmitry Igrishin wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Could we please add Pgfe client library to the external interfaces section?
>>
>> Patch is attached.
>
> Is everyone good with adding this?  Is it too new?

Since the linked repository readme states "ATTENTION, this software is "beta"
quality", does it makes more sense to just list it on the wiki for now (which
it already is on the Client_Libraries page).

cheers ./daniel