Re: Composite types for composite primary/foreign keys? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Composite types for composite primary/foreign keys?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Nov 19, 2007, at 6:17 , Wolfgang Keller wrote:

> I wanted to simplify the schema and make it more "readable" for
> clueless morons like me. >;->

Simplifying the schema is fine (and good!) as long as it exhibits the
same behavior as the more complex one: often in the course of
simplifying you find a solution yourself. However, we cannot help you
if you don't provide adequate information.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net