Re: Couldn't make check - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Re: Couldn't make check
Date
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> But the question was not about daily use of pgsql. It was specifically
> about running 'make check', for which we should *not* rely on existing
> environment settings. What if we have version A installed and we want
> to test version B? If we rely on existing PATH settings we'll pick up the
> wrong DLLs.

One further data-point. I run 'make check' under MingW just fine, without
any changes to PATH (via pg_regress, the command line, or otherwise). Only
changes to head are those to resolve PKGLIBDIR and friends, which iirc Bruce
is working on.

Cheers,
Claudio

---