Re: pg_generate_sequence and info_schema patch (Was: SE - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Re: pg_generate_sequence and info_schema patch (Was: SE
Date
List pgsql-patches
> The one corner case not discussed is a step size of zero.
> Currently it returns zero rows, but I considered having it generate an
ERROR.

Following on from my previous comments, MatLab also returns an empty matrix
in this condition.

[Of course, whether or not this is the best behaviour (as opposed to error)
is an arguable point.]

Cheers,
Claudio

---