fork/exec patch: CreateProcess calls for Win32 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Claudio Natoli
Subject fork/exec patch: CreateProcess calls for Win32
Date
Re: fork/exec patch: CreateProcess calls for Win32  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
For application to HEAD, pending community review.

Drops in the CreateProcess calls for Win32 (essentially wrapping up the
fork/exec portion of the port), and fixes a handful of whitespace issues
(that no doubt I'm to blame for; my apologies) in the source base.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a