Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Claudio Natoli
Subject Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Regression Test Issue
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hi Jason,

> I was about to release Cygwin PostgreSQL 7.4.1-1.  Unfortunately, I got
> the attached regression test errors on the rules test.

I'm having no such trouble with postgres-7-4-1 from the bzip2 source, with
cygwin 1.5.5-1.

I've tried using:
 configure --enable-depend --enable-debug --enable-cassert

and, I think something closer to your build line:

 configure --enable-multibyte --with-python --with-perl
(no --with-java, as I don't have a machine set up to allow this right now,
but probably besides the point)

Am running the tests with both:
 make check
and
 make MAX_CONNECTIONS=5 check

What can be different here? Any chance your sources got polluted somehow?
Let me know if your build line is different (or try with mine if different),
and lets work the differences between our installs.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a