Localization problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kucol
Subject Localization problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I've problems with polish localization in 7.1.3 database on RedHat7. I have
system locales in proper folders. I builded postgreSQL with "enable-locale"
parameter and before initializing database I've set variables LC_COLLATE,
LC_NUMERIC itd.
It all seems to be all right but after connecting to database and inserting
some into it I've found that MONEY type is in USD, decimals are separated
with '.' not ',' in NUMERIC type and varchar sort order is not correct. So
it looks like localization doesn't work properly.
How can I check if it is installed properly and maybe I am doing someting
wrong.

Help please,
Kucol