Re: PostgreSQL dirver? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From miquels@cistron-office.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)
Subject Re: PostgreSQL dirver?
Date
List pgsql-general
In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0111011146510.21752-100000@wr-linux02.rki.ivbb.bund.de>,
Tille, Andreas <TilleA@rki.de> wrote:
>Perhaps you should consider using testing/woody which has
>PostgreSQL 7.1.3.  If you do not count yourself belongig to
>the group of "very beginner" it might be safe if you do not
>use for a mission critical production systeme.

Oh, even "unstable" is being used on mission critical production systems
in several places I know of. As long as you first test it on
a staging machine instead of blindly upgrading a production
system there's not much that can go wrong.

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.