Re: Using other database tables in a query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From steve boyle
Subject Re: Using other database tables in a query
Date
List pgsql-general
Paul,

have a quick look for tablespaces / schemas on the web.  Currently I don't
think this functionity is implemented but there's been a fair amount of
discussion re adding in the functionality.  Its on the ToDo list
http://developer.postgresql.org/todo.php.

HIH