Re: URGENT: Index problems - update - please help .... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Brett
Subject Re: URGENT: Index problems - update - please help ....
Date
List pgsql-general
okay.
i followed the instructions very carefully and get the following error when
i try to run pg_upgrade ..

Cannot find database template1 in ./data/base.
Are you running ./pg_upgrade as the postgres superuser?

i am running as superuser and template1 is not there.

Steve