Stray file in contrib/xml -please remove - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From John Gray
Subject Stray file in contrib/xml -please remove
Date
List pgsql-patches
HI all,

Could someone with CVS access remove contrib/xml/xpath-yacc ?

(It isn't meant to be there, it was grabbed from a mailing list archive
for my own use and accidentally got into my first tarball of XML stuff. I
don't therefore feel morally entitled to distribute it without attribution)

It isn't used by any of the routines in contrib/xml.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

John

--