Enterprise Manager Client Software project - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bryan Cross
Subject Enterprise Manager Client Software project
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi folks,

I've been busy porting Oracle and MSSQL apps to postgres for long enough
now to be sure that it's going to work just fine for what we need to do,
and also to lament the general lack of true enterprise quality
administration/data management tools.

Sooo, I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a tool that went the next
step beyond PGADMIN, i.e, something more like Access (which I currently use
to manage data in PG tables (I know, I know, but hey, it's highly
functional)) combined with the Oracle and/or MSSQL Enterprise Mgr.

I guess my question is really 3 part: Does such a tool exist, and if so,
where can I get it?  If not, is there a project underway to develop it, and
if so where can I join?  And if not to both of these, does anyone want to
take a stab at putting something like this together with me?

Just wonderin ;)  Thanks in advance to all who respond ;)

Bryan Cross