LIBPQ on Windows and large Queries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve Howe
Subject LIBPQ on Windows and large Queries
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello all,
       Is anybody trying to solve the 8191 bytes query limit from libpq
windows port ???       We've discussed this topic on "Large queries - again" thread and it
seems like nobody got interested on fixing it.       All Windows applications that rely on libpq are broken because of
this issue (ODBC applications are fine btw).       I can also do any kind of testing under Windows (and actually I'll
do it anyway). I wonder if this limitation also applies to the unix libpq
library ???       Jan, Tom, Bruce - any news on this ?

Best Regards,
Steve Howe