Re: What is blocking my message? (was: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From missive@frontiernet.net (Lee Harr)
Subject Re: What is blocking my message? (was: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:26:07 +0000 (UTC), Lee Harr <missive@frontiernet.net>:

I have tried twice to post some output from psql and from the postmaster
error log, but I get an email saying:

Rejected:

Inews returned Operation not permitted for this message
even after escaping quoted content.

Message has not been posted to the discussion group.

Is there something in a log file that might cause this? The Inews
error message does not say what I should be removing from my post
in order for it to go through.

Aargh!