Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From George Weaver
Subject Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Date
List pgadmin-support
 Hi Dave,

When released I upgraded to pgAdmin 4v2.0.  I've noticed a consistent pattern:

On a cold start its taking a long time to load.  Just now, 52 seconds.

After it has been started once and then restarted, time to start is 8 seconds.

pgAdmin 3 (v1.22) takes 3 seconds from a cold start.

George

Hi Dave,

Much improved load time - 14 seconds - Windows 10 x64.

When I tried to query all the rows in a table using the context menu, the new tab is added and can be moved to a different window, but the following error was generated and the window was blank.

Cheers,
George