Re: Index AM API cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Index AM API cleanup
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2024-08-21 We 4:09 PM, Mark Dilger wrote:

On Aug 21, 2024, at 12:34 PM, Kirill Reshke <reshkekirill@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! Why is the patch attached as .tar.bz2? Usually raw patches are sent here...
I worried the patch set, being greater than 1 MB, might bounce or be held up in moderation.

Yes, it would have required moderation AIUI. It is not at all unprecedented to send a compressed tar of patches, and is explicitly provided for by the cfbot: see <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Cfbot#Which_attachments_are_considered_to_be_patches.3F>

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan