Re: 8.3 - Is "schema only" option duplicated? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Durumdara
Subject Re: 8.3 - Is "schema only" option duplicated?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

2009/8/6 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
Hi,

Le jeudi 6 août 2009 à 15:18:03, durumdara@gmail.com a écrit :
> [...]
> See it:
>
> c:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin\pg_dump.exe -h localhost -p 5432 -U
> postgres -F p -s -s -C -v -f "c:\gxa.sql" gxa
> pg_dump: reading schemas

Which release of pgAdmin are you using? because 1.10 at least use the long
options, and doesn't show the behavior you're talking about.

1.8.4 rev: 7358.

So I tried this dump without double, only one -s, and it is working also.
Because of that I thinking that it is redundant, but you know the system better.

Thanks for your read:
    dd

--
Guillaume.