Re: Moving the data directory for systemd service startup - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Evan Rempel
Subject Re: Moving the data directory for systemd service startup
Date
List pgsql-admin
Sorry for the quick reply (without reading it completely).
The document you refer to does address by question on how to augment/extend the configuration of the system unit file.

Thanks,

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/system_administrators_guide/sect-managing_services_with_systemd-unit_files#sect-Managing_Services_with_systemd-Unit_File_Modify

--
Evan