Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything! - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Greg Peters
Subject Re: Exception Error - Please help I've tried everything!
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Chuck,

Thanks for your input. I will see if adding the PG driver to the NB library helps when I get home from work today. However, as I mentioned, I was unable to get it to work from the command prompt either, even when specifically providing a classpath with the command:

java -classpath postgresql.jar PostgresqlClient.class   (both files are in the same directory)

I know what you mean by psql being a good platform. I have been using it the last few months and have been impressed. Currently all my user interfaces have been web based using php (i see myself a semi-expert), but I am now trying to break into the java scene (really just learning the basics). I am ultimately going to make an interactive map, with object locations stored in the database and a friendly gui interface - well that's the plan anyway.....

Thanks again,

Greg.