Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Add AlmaLinux as Specifically Supported Distro
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

On Tue, 2022-01-04 at 11:01 -0600, Jonathan Wright wrote:
> Gotcha.  Anything I need to do for listing Alma then (realizing
> tests/builds won't happen on it directly)?  I send patches if needed.

As I explained before, unless community decides otherwise7, Rocky will
be listed there. I already buildpackages on 11 separate platforms (plus
Rocky for testing), and no intention to add another "clone".

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment