Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updated tuple - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updated tuple
Date
Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
List pgsql-committers

On December 23, 2017 9:26:22 PM GMT+01:00, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>I noticed that I'm committer for this patch in the commitfest, though I
>don't remember setting that.  Are you expecting me to commit it?  I
>thought you'd do it, but if you want me to assume the responsibility I
>can do that.

I thought I pushed it to all branches? Do you see anything missing? Didn't know there's a CF entry...

Andres